TRS Mango Pulp 850gms, आम का गूदा
Size: 850 grams
Ingredients: Kesar Mango, sugar, water, citric acid
Kesar Mango Pulp is
made from the Delicious sweet Mango that has been blended into pulp.
Ideal for Milkshakes, Ice Cream and Mango Juice. Try as a topping with
plain vanilla ice cream!
Mangoes are widely used in cuisine. Sour, unripe mangoes are used in chutneys, athanu
, pickles, or side dishes, or may be eaten raw with salt, chilli, or soy sauce. A cooling summer drink called panna or panha
comes from mangoes. Mango pulp made into jelly or cooked with red gram daal
and green chillies may be served with cooked rice. Ripe mangoes are also used to make curries. Aamras
is a popular pulp/thick juice made of mangoes with sugar or milk, and is consumed with bread, rice or pooris
. The pulp from ripe mangoes is also used to make jam called mangada
. Andhra Aavakaya
is a very famous pickle made from raw, unripe, pulpy and sour mango,
mixed with chilli powder, fenugreek seeds, mustard powder, salt and
ground nut oil. Gujaratis use mango to make chunda (a grated mango delicacy)
· Mango Pulp is widely used in preparing juices, drinks, nectars etc.
· It is used as a base in preparation of various jams and marmalades.
· Use Mango pulp to make Aam Ras which goes very well with Puris.
· Use to make delicious milkshakes which can be prepared in a jiffy.
Mango Lassi, a popular drink made throughout South Asia,
is created by mixing ripe mangoes or mango pulp with buttermilk and sugar.
· Mango has high iron content, so pregnant
women and people suffering from anemia are advised to consume it
regularly. Thus, fresh mango pulp can be consumed.
· It combats acidity and improves digestion.
· Mango is rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E which helps hormonal system function efficiently.
· Selenium is also present in mangoes which provide protection against heart disease.
Пюре от манго 850g
Съдържание: Пюре от манго(90%), Захар, Вода,
Лимонена киселинаПодходящо за шейкове и сладоледи