KTC Almond Oilis 100% pressed, refined and sweet.KTC Almond oil is a rich source of vitamin E and is beneficial in many ways. Almonds are treasures of some essential minerals such as magnesium and calcium. Raw almond oil enhances the taste of the food including salads, grains and toasts. Besides being a nutritious food, almonds have many cosmetic benefits.
For instance using KTC Almond Oil in you're hair can help rehydrate, maintain hair colour and stimulate hair growth. Apply to both damp or wet hair.
Cooking with Almond Oil:To preserve its delicate flavour, Almond Oil should be treated as more of a finishing oil, added just before the meal is served. While you can cook with Almond Oil, it is not recommended to heat it to high temperatures, as high heat will mar the subtle nuances of a quality, cold. Almond Oil is also widely used in baking to add nutty, toasty flavors to cakes, cookies, muffins or cinnamon buns. Just replace a 1/4 cup or even 1/2 cup of the vegetable oil or butter normally called for with Almond Oil.
Almond Oil for Skin
Almond oil can be used for the following skin conditions and also as a general natural skin care ingredient.
- Moisturize the skin – Almond oil is an excellent emollient. It locks moisture inside the skin. So, apply it right after a shower for maximum benefits.
- Treats dry and dull skin – Is you skin extremely dry ? Then sweet almond oil is the best oil for skin massage. It slowly heals dry skin condition. Within a few weeks of regular application, one can see lesser cracks in skin and lesser flaking.
- Chapped lips no more – If you ever happen to suffer from chapped lips, use almond oil instead of the chap stick. You’ll love the results. The best thing about almond oil is that it tastes sweet, unlike the awful tasting olive oil and almost all other oils.
- Get smooth, silky and glowing skin – Almond oil application helps one achieve really smooth skin. The skin becomes more elastic and uniform in texture. There is a mild glow to the skin as well.
- Helps in psoriasis, eczema and other forms of dermatitis – Almond oil may not be able to treat these conditions, but it does help the skin heal faster and better.
- Removes makeup like a boss – Take a few drops of almond oil on a cotton ball and just wipe across your face. All the makeup adheres to the cotton ball. The skin feels really fresh. So, no more washing incessantly to remove makeup.
The Best Massage Oil – Almond oil is widely acclaimed and recognized as the most popular massage oil. It is most widely used by massage therapists. Almond oil has low viscosity ( it spreads easily ), it is thin and light. Small amount of almond oil spreads across a large surface on the skin. It doesn’t get absrobed quickly, so massage therapist need not reapply it.
Almond Oil For Face
On the face, almond oil can be massaged directly to smooth out wrinkles and reduce sagging skin. It is absolute best to treat dark eye circles. Just apply a few drops under the eyes and gently massage the under eye skin. Sleep with the oil still on. Next morning, you may find more than regular waste products exuding from the eye. Almond oil really boosts blood circulation near the eyes and promotes eyes to clean better. When done regularly, it can improve dark circles and reduce eye strain. Almond oil is a rejuvenator for the eyes.
Almond Oil For Hair
Just as almond oil is quite useful for the skin, it is excellent for hair health as well.
- Dandruff – In many people, dandruff is aggravated by dry scalp condition. In that case, almond oil really helps to curb the flakiness. Just apply a very small amount of almond oil directly onto the scalp. make sure to massage into the hair roots. Wash it after 30 minutes. Most of the dandruff should be gone within 3 treatments.
- Dry scalp care – Almond oil can really provide moisturization to dry, parched scalps. If you do not apply a hair oil regularly, then your scalp may suffer from extreme dryness.
- Get shiny hair – Applying a small amount of almond oil to hair shafts increases the gloss or shine of the hair. This works better if your hair is wet. Do not apply large amounts of almond oil because then your hair will be drenched in oil.
- Detangle hair – Dabbing a few drops of almond oil detangles hair. So, one can comb easier. It also prevents hair loss due to tangled hair, which is completely unnecessary.
- No split ends – Small amount of almond oil applied to hair ends gets rid of split ends.
- Hot Oil Treatment for Healthy Hair – Almond oil makes a good hot oil treatment. One can warm this oil and massage on the scalp. Cover the scalp with a shower cap. Leave it on for 2 – 3 hours, and then wash it off with cool water. This provides deep conditioning to hair, making them look soft and healthy. This treatment, done once a week can improve hair growth.