Nag Champa Incense Satya Sai Baba 15g
Made in the finest masala tradition of India, natural herbs and resins are combined with floral extracts to create a natural blend, which is skillfully hand rolled onto a bamboo stick. The sticks burn slowly, with a wonderful fragrance and lingering presence, which will enhance any environment.
Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa Incense is the World's largest Exported Incense!
Stick incense is probably the most popular type of incense and can be found in a
variety of places from grocery stores to specialty shops.
Burning incense is a good way to make a room a nice sanctuary where you go to
relax. With some soft music, it can be the ultimate getaway or a place for
meditation and relaxation, all in your own home.
Directions for use:
- Light your stick so that it begins to hold a small flame
- Place an Incense Stick in a proper Incense Burner that is heat resistant.
The most common type of burner for stick incense made of wood and is shaped
like a boat. There is a small hole at one end to hold the stick and the ashes from
the stick fall to the bottom of the boat
Tips & Warnings:
- Experiment with different types of incense until you find your favorite.
Try different aromas to suit different moods.
- Never leave burning Incense Sticks unattended
- Always burn incense in an open area away from other objects.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Available in different fragrances